TrialWorks Case Management Software for Law Firms is the leader in PI/Litigation/Insurance case management. TrialWorks, since 1995, has been managing legal documents, dockets, calendars, notes, contacts, costs, and evidence for both plaintiff and defense firms and agencies. TrialWorks is capable of quickly assemblying legal documents, integrating with Outlook calendars, and manage all aspects of legal work from the initial case inquiry to trial.
CloudBento’s Amazon Web Services Consulting takes TrialWorks to a new level, enabling law firms all over to host their case management systems in Virtual Private Cloud. Not only do we help deliver the most resilient and powerful cloud architecture in the world, we do so at under $100* per user per month. Our TrialWorks Optimized instances leverage Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Windows 2012 R2, Citrix XenApp, Microsoft Office 2013 (with Exchange Online), and your applications streamed effortlessly to any device including Windows, Apple/Mac, iOS, Android, and even Linux.
CloudBento TrialWorks Optimized instances feature unparalleled performance including:
- Fast 2.4 GHz Intel Xeon® E5-2676 v3 (Haswell) processors
- Scalable EBS-optimized storage systems
- Support for Enhanced Networking for large data transfers
- Balance of compute, memory, and network resources; always be ready to do more.
- Unparalleled hardware capabilities:
- From 2 to 40 virtual CPUs
- From 8 to 160 GB of RAM
- From 450 to 4000 Mbps Disk Throughput
- Expert technical support for your system and application needs.
- Information Technology Security & Management Services.
All CloudBento TrialWorks Optimized projects are eligible for a two week no-risk trial and sample migrations. We are confident that our alternative to traditional hosting will exceed every expectation, provide your business with unparalleled cloud infrastructure, protect the security and integrity of your data, and give you mobility.